~follow me~


https://twitter.com/soaringseoulhttps://www.youtube.com/user/soaringseoulhttps://www.instagram.com/dia.nely/





Cafes, Croquettes, and Other Random Awesomeness






I can't believe I never made a post to go with this video! I packed lots of different things into this video.

 First of all,you can hear the subway song in the beginning on the video. The little tunes of the subway remind me of so many great times^^ There is also a short clip of a whole bunch of CD's I filmed in my favorite store called "Aladdin". It is a used book store, but they also have a bunch of awesome music, and everything is reasonably priced. I would definitely suggest looking for one of these stores if you are in Seoul.

  In this video, you see the one time people got "punished" for being late to our Monday meeting...their punishment was to dance! Hehe. That same day, we bought some delicious croquettes from a place near the iEarn building. Through our time on the program, we bought croquettes often a because they were cheap (about 1,500W or $1.50) and delicious! My favorite filling was the potato curry filling. There is some footage of 헤이리 예슬마을 (Heyri Art Village). This little village is like a giant art installation, and there is even a chocolate museum! My host family took me, but we got there a rather late in the evening which left us with little time. I didn't really get to experience it all, but I definitely enjoyed it! The architecture of all the buildings was so unique. I can only imagine how awesome it would be to have enough time to check everything out~ It is on my list of things to do in Korea if I go back!

Comments

Popular Posts