~follow me~


https://twitter.com/soaringseoulhttps://www.youtube.com/user/soaringseoulhttps://www.instagram.com/dia.nely/





Flight Itineraries

In the third week of May, we received the email with our flight itineraries. I was so excited!!! It is a little bit embarrassing, but I have never actually been on a plane... I would always miss my chance. My family usually did most of our traveling by car. I never got any cool plane rides, but at least I have some really awesome and funny memories from the extremely long road trips!
One of the first things I did was see if I could figure out where my seat was! I still haven't been able to figure out my seats for the plane to NY and back since those flights are with American Airlines, but I did manage to find my seats for the flights to and back from Seoul. I am going to use this post show how you can check your seat!
In the Flight Itinerary email, you should get a document attached, and this is the important part:
(I blocked all of the numbers for safety reasons. Just in case, you know?)
To find information about your seats, go to the delta website and click on "My Trips". Type in your first name, last name, and confirmation number.  



After you click "Find My Trip" it should take you to the page with all of your flight information.
 You can click on your seat number and see where on the plane your seat is, and then change your seat to another available seat if you please. One of the finalists in our facebook group made a document where we could put our seat to see who we were next to! This was an awesome idea! (Thanks James!!) A few people switched their seats around to be next to someone so that the flight wont be as lonely. I can't wait!

We all thought we would get our host family information today, but instead we got an email saying we will get the information this coming Monday. I was a bit bummed out about it, but at least now there is a set date! I can not wait until Monday now!!!

I need to get into full gear now and finish packing! This week I am getting the vaccines I need for going abroad. Hopefully it all goes according to plan!

Feel free to email me if you have any questions! ^^

Comments

Popular Posts